IECT means Information, Electronics and Communication Technology and applications of IECT is topic for Concept of Course on Computer Concepts -CCC, conducted by NIELIT
Applications of IECT-CCC
- IECT or Information, Electronics and Communication Technology are used in various sectors.
- IECT can be used to generate quality manpower.
Example of some of the sectors are
- Entertainment Multimedia and
- Education etc.,
e Governance is a key to make information technology (IT) relevant to ordinary citizens.
It allows citizens to communicate with Government and participate in the Governments′ policy making.
It is a network of organizations to include Government, nonprofit and private sector entities.
In e Governance, there are no distinct boundaries.
The model for eGovernance is a one stop portal, such as first gov.gov, where citizens have access to a variety of information and services.
An ideal portal would be one for employment where a citizen creates a profile and is presented with employment opportunities at the federal, state, local, non profit and private sectors.
The primary delivery models of e-Governance can be divided into:
- G2C- Government to Citizen or Government to Customer (G2C).
- G2B- Government to Business (G2B).
- G2G-Government to Government (G2G).
- G2E-Government to Employees (G2E).
Within each of these interaction domains, four kinds of activities take place:
- Pushing information over the Internet e.g.: regulatory services, general holidays, public hearing schedules, issue briefs, notifications etc.
- Two way communications between the agency and the citizen, a business, or another Government agency.
- In this model, users can engage in dialogue with agencies and post problems, comments or requests to the agency.
- Conducting transactions e.g.: lodging tax returns, applying for services and grants.
- Governance e.g.: online polling, voting and campaigning.
- The primary delivery models of E-Government are classified depending on who benefits.
- In the development of public sector or private sector portals and platforms, a system created that benefits all constituents.
- Citizens needing to renew their vehicle registration have a convenient way to accomplish it while already engaged in meeting the regulatory inspection requirement.
- To develop these public sector portals or platforms, Governments have the choice to internally develop and manage, outsource or sign a self funding contract.
- The self funding model creates portals that pay for themselves through convenience fees for certain e-Government transactions, known as self funding portals.
- Multimedia is a combination of sound and images with text and graphics.
- This would include movies, animations, music, people talking, sound effects like the roar of a crowd and smashing glass.
- The field of entertainment uses multimedia extensively.
- One of the earliest applications of multimedia was for games.
- Multimedia made possible innovative and interactive games that greatly enhanced the learning experience.
- Games could come alive with sounds and animated graphics.
- Recording sounds for your computer system requires special equipment.
- Microphones can capture sounds from the air, which is good for sound effects or voices.
- Talking data into the computer system when your hands and eyes are busy should certainly be more efficient.
- You can tell the computer system what to do instead of typing commands, like saying “Save file”.
- Be careful enough while giving the sound input with regard to pronunciation of words.
- Also there could be a problem that dictionary of understood words does not include some of the more “forceful” words.
- A Digital Camera takes still photos but records the pictures on computer system disks or memory chips.
- The information contained can be uploaded to a computer system for viewing.
- A Video Camera or Recorder (VCR) can record data that can be uploaded to the computer system with the right hardware.
- Though it is not digital data, you can still get good results with the right software.
- Both of these take huge amounts of storage.
- Photos make for very large files.
- A Web Cam – a tiny video camera designed especially to sit on your computer system.
- It feeds pictures directly to the computer system as there would be no tape or film to develop.
- Of course the length of the cable that connects the camera to the computer system would be a limiting factor.
- But like any camera, it will take a picture of what you point it at.
- Even basic office applications like a word processing package or a spreadsheet tool becomes a powerful tool with the aid of multimedia business.
- Pictures, animation and sound can be added to these applications, emphasizing important points in the documents.
- Virtual reality is a truly absorbing multimedia application.
- It is an artificial environment created with computer system hardware and software.
- It is presented to the user in such a way that it appears and feels real.
- In virtual reality, the computer system controls three of the five senses.
- Virtual reality systems require extremely expensive hardware and software and are confined mostly to research laboratories.
- Another multimedia application is Videoconferencing.
- Videoconferencing is conducting a conference between two or more participants at different sites by using computer system networks to transmit audio and video data.
Applications of IECT for CCC Computer Course
- Coaching Classes for SSC and Govt Jobs
- Tuition CBSE English Medium in Muzaffarnagar
- Further, Conduct CCC, Basic and ‘O’ Level computer Course
Moreover, Super Success approved by NIELIT (DOEACC) for conducting computer Courses in Muzaffarnagar