National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology (NIELIT) is an autonomous society that works under the Govt. of India Conduct Course on Computer Concepts- CCC. It is required in many Govt Jobs.
Online Exam Practice for CCC Nielit
CCC Nielit Online Exam Model Paper Practice in Hindi & English
CCC Online Exam Practice and Topic Wise Test Free – Click on the below Link
CCC Study Material in Hindi for CCC Nielit
- Computer History : Notes in Hindi with Video Lecture
- Computer MCQ in Hindi for CCC PDF
- Computer Notes in Hindi for CCC PDF Download
- CCC Study Material in Hindi PDF Download
- Computer Terminology in Hindi PDF for competitive Exam
CCC Practice Set PDF in Hindi
CCC Videos in Hindi for CCC Nielit
CCC Exam Schedule/ Important Dates
|Examination – Schedule for filling online application and fee payment||Date of examination|
|February – 1st November to 31st December||1st Saturday of February|
|March – 1st to 31st January||1st Saturday of March|
|April – 1st to 28/29 February||1st Saturday of April|
|May – 1st to 31st March||1st Saturday of May|
|June – 1st to 30th April||1st Saturday of June|
|August – 1st May to 30th June||1st Saturday of August|
|September – 1st to 31st July||1st Saturday of September|
|October – 1st to 31st August||1st Saturday of October|
|November – 1st to 30th September||1st Saturday of November|
|December – 1st to 31st October||1st Saturday of December|
Course on Computer Concepts (CCC) certificate is a computer literacy program and was recommended by the National Task Force on Information Technology and Software Development. CCC is a course designed to impart basic IT literacy program to the common man.
The total duration of CCC course is 80 hours that include 25 hours of Theory, 5 hours of Tutorials and 50 hours of Practicals.
CCC Exam Pattern
- Mode of the exam- Online – Computer Based Exam (No pencil/pen/paper is required)
- Type of question- Objective type questions
- Paper- only one paper
- Total no of question- 100
- Duration of the exam- 60 min. (1 hour)
- Negative marking- No
- Total marks- 100
- Qualifying marks- 50%
It includes following 8 chapters
- Introduction to computer,
- Introduction to GUI Based Operating System,
- Elements of Word Processing, Spreadsheets,
- Introduction to Internet,
- WWW and web browsers,
- Communication and Collaboration,
- Applications of Presentation and
- Application of Digital Financial Services.
CCC Nielit – Detailed Syllabus20190531_CCC_Revision
NIELIT CCC Course Eligibility 2020
There are no minimum requirements for Course on Computer Concepts (CCC) application form. The candidates of any age without any education qualification can submit the application.
कोर्स ऑन कंप्यूटर कॉन्सेप्ट्स (CCC) के आवेदन फॉर्म के लिए कोई न्यूनतम आवश्यकताएं नहीं हैं। बिना किसी शिक्षा योग्यता के किसी भी आयु के उम्मीदवार आवेदन जमा कर सकते हैं।
NIELIT CCC Application Form 2020
Course on Computer Concepts- CCC Online Examination Application Forms (OEAF) are made available on the NIELIT portal. Candidates must be ready with all the essentials before filling the application form.
Have a look at the pre-requisites of CCC application-
- mobile No.
- Email ID
- A scanned passport-sized photograph (size 3.5 x 4.5 cm), signature, and Left Thumb Impression ( Less than 50 kb each).
How to fill OEAF form
Procedure to fill Course on Computer Concepts- CCC application form.
- Visit the official NIELIT student portal.
- click the “Apply Online” link.
- select the CCC course
- Mark the required fields in the declaration and proceed further.
- Fill the registration details, personal, contact, address, qualification, examination details and have to upload the required documents in the identification details section of application.
- Enter the security number and “Submit” button.
- After submission, applicants will get a preview of filled in examination form.
- In case the candidate wants to make changes in any entry he/she can use “Back” button.
- If application is OK than click “Final Submit”. Applicant will receive a confirmation mail and SMS.
- Make payment of a fee.
- For Institutional Candidate, the approved Institute will submit the Fee.
NIELIT Application fee for Course on Computer Concepts- CCC
- The CCC examination and certification fee for all the candidates is Rs.500 plus GST (as applicable).
- Application fee can be paid through Online (credit/debit/net banking) mode or CSC SPV .
CCC Exam Admit Card
Normally, NIELIT upload Admit cards 7-10 days before the CCC Exam. Candidates can download the admit candidates :-
- Visit https://student.nielit.gov.in/.
- Click on “download admit card” link.
- Select course i.e. CCC under the head IT Literacy program.
- Enter the application No. and DOB.
- Download and take a printout of Admit Card
The candidate is required to carry CCC Admit card and any of the following photo Identity proofs to the examination center-
- Aadhar card
- PAN Card
- Voter Id
- Driving license
- Student ID card
- Id card issue from govt./ bank passbook/ id card issued form gazetted officer/Tehsil or credit card.
CCC Result 2020
CCC certificate examination result is usually declared after 15 days from date of exam at the official student portal of NIELIT. The result of the CCC certificate is represented as grades. CCC grading system is as follows-
|85% and over||S|
|75% – 84%||A|
|65% – 74%||B|
|55% – 64%||C|
|50% – 54%||D|
Direct link to check result – To be displayed here.
How to Download CCC Certificate?
A candidate can obtain their CCC certificate only through Online mode. From 2014 on wards candidates are issued only digitally signed e-certificates.
Important steps to download the CCC e-certificate-
- Visit http://nielit.gov.in/certificate/.
- Verify certificate details.
- Fill all the necessary details and click on submit.
- Verify code via SMS or email.
- Verify the digital signature.
- Download the certificate using Adobe Reader or Internet Explorer.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
What is CCC certificate full form?
Course on Computer Concepts
Minimum age limit for CCC application?
No, there is not any minimum or maximum age limit for this program.
Documents to be submitted along with the CCC application form?
No, documents are required to be submitted with application form
Is there any need to submit the hard copy of the CCC application form?
No, there is no need to submit the application form or any other document.
How can I get the confirmation that my CCC application form is under processing or has been processed?
Applicants can check their application status at NEILIT student portal
Can I submit more than one examination form in a single exam cycle?
No, multiple application forms from a single candidate in a single exam are not allowed.
What if there is any mistake in the CCC admit card details?
Admit card details are based on information furnished by the candidates in the application form. Therefore, no request regarding correction will be entertained.
In case I fail to qualify the CCC exam, can I apply again? Is there any limit to fill the application?
Yes, you can apply again in another exam cycle and there is no limit for application.
Who will issue the CCC certificate, if I pass the CCC exam?
The CCC certificate will be issued by the NIELIT to the successful candidates. This will be downloaded from the official web site of students NIELIT
Is there any provision for submitting CCC examination certificate with the late fee and if yes then what is the late fee?
No. The application will be consider of next month.
What if CCC certificate is lost or mutilated?
A duplicate CCC certificate is issued. Complete guidelines are here- Download Pdf Here
Course on Computer Concepts- CCC
Category : CCC Nielit
- Exam Paper
- GENERAL KNOWLEDGE
- Mock Test
- O level
- SSC PDF
- SSC STUDY
Super Success Institute Muzaffarnagar : Approved Center of NIELIT (DOEACC) for Conducting DLC and CCC Computer Courses
SSC Study : sscstudy.com