The PDF of History Book Compendium by Disha Publication in English, useful for SSC Study, UPSC, State Public Service commission, all Govt jobs and other Competitive exams given at following link for free download.
This link subject to withdrawn on the request / objection of publisher.
- Generally, Ancient History of India divided into three periods – Palaeolithic period (pre-historic period);
- Mesolithic period (Prime historic period) and Neolithic period.
- The three stone ages (old, middle and new) are known as pre-historic period and there is no written evidence found for the study of that period.
- Though with the help of different sources we are able to study it in a chronological order.
- These sources include coins, monuments, old weapons, toys and ornaments, etc.
For the study of ancient history in a good chronological order we need to divide the different sources into three broad divisions
- (1) Literary sources
- (2) Archaeological sources
- (3) Accounts of foreign travellers and writers.
- During the medieval times in India, there have been developed important milestones in the field of religion, folk art and language.
- The medieval period of Indian history comprises a long period, spanning from 8th century,
- i.e. after the fall of the Gupta Empire to the 18th century,
- i.e. the beginning of colonial domination. Modern historians, divided the medieval period into Early Medieval Period and Late Medieval Period.
- Early Medieval period refers to the phase of Indian history that stretches from the fall of the Gupta Empire to the beginning of the Sultanate period in the 13th century.
- Late Medieval period comprises mainly that of the reigns of the Sultanate and the Mughal period.
- Europeans had a great demand for Indian products such as Indian spices like pepper, cinnamon, cardamom, ginger and such other things which provoked them to start trading in India.
- At that time the commercial activities of Asia controlled by the Arabs.
- In 1400 AD trade was proved to be immensely profitable and Italy was treated as a distribution centre for the spices obtained from India.
- The sea voyage of Europeans had started in India much before the establishment of Moghul Empire as they were well aware of India’s prosperity.
- Coaching Classes for Govt Jobs and
- Tuition CBSE and UP Board from 6 to 12,
- Further, Conduct CCC, Basic and ‘O’ Level computer Course
Moreover, Super Success approved by NIELIT (DOEACC) for conducting computer Courses in Muzaffarnagar