UPPCL conduct examination for the recruitment of Technician for Power distribution in Uttar Pradesh. The Details of 20109 Exam including syllabus, exam pattern and previous year paper is given below.
UPPCL Technician Recruitment
UPPCL Technician Syllabus 2019 is available now for the posts of Technician (Line). Candidates can get here the complete syllabus details as well as the exam pattern. So, go through the below section and prepare well for your examination.
Recently, Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) has released 4102 vacancies for the posts of Technician. Candidates can apply online from 1st April 2019 to 30th April 2019. For further details go through the UPPCL Recruitment 2019 Notification given below.
UPPCL Technician Recruitment Exam Syllabus 2019 – Details
|Name of the Organization||Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL)|
|Name of the Posts||Technician (Line)|
|No of Vacancies||4102|
|UPPCL Exam Date (Tentative)||May 2019 (2nd Week)|
Candidates applying for the various technician posts under UPPCL will be selected based on the following selection criteria-
- Computer Based Test (CBT)
UPPCL Exam Pattern 2019
|Part – 1||Computer Knowledge||50|
|Part – 2||General Studies & Reasoning Ability||20|
|General Hindi (10th Standard)||15|
|General English (10th Standard)||15|
- The written examination will consist of objective type questions
- There will be two parts: Part 1 will consist of 50 questions
- Each question will carry 1 Mark
- For every wrong answer, 1/4th of the marks will be deducted
Here we have given the Complete UPPCL Syllabus for Electrical Technician Posts. Applicants can also download the UPPCL Grade II Syllabus pdf including the Exam pattern through direct link given below.
- Word Formation.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Sentence Completion.
- Error Correction.
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Synonyms & Antonyms.
- Reading Comprehension.
- Subject-Verb Agreement.
- Theme Detection.
- Unseen Passage.
- Passage Completion.
- Sentence Rearrangement.
- Series Completion.
- Puzzle Test.
- Data Sufficiency.
- Eligibility Test.
- Logical Sequence of Words.
- Clocks and Calendars.
- Situation Reaction Test.
- Ststement & Conclusions.
- Statement & Arguments.
- Alpha Numeric Sequence.
- Alphabet Test.
- Theme Detection.
- Number, Ranking, and Time Sequence.
- Logical Venn Diagrams.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Inserting the Missing Characters.
- Mathematical Operations.
General Mathematics/ Aptitude Syllabus
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Fundamental Arithmetical Operations.
- Differential Geometry.
- Basic Mathematics.
- Profit and Loss.
- Number Systems.
- Analytical Geometry.
- Real Analysis.
- Differential Equations.
- The relationship between Numbers.
- Computation of Whole Numbers.
- Time and Work.
- Use of Tables and Graphs.
- Ratio and Time.
- National and International Current Affairs.
- Geography and Socio-Economic development of India.
- Indian Culture.
- Indian Polity.
- Indian Economy.
- Books and Authors.
- Operating System.
- MS Word and MS Excel.
- The Internet.
- Generation of Computer.
- Hardware and Software.
- Basic of Computer.
- Short forms (Eg. Jpeg, mp3, pdf).
- Android and Apple related news.
UPPCL Exam Syllabus Technical Subjects:
- Various safety measures involved in the Industry. Elementary First Aid.
- The concept of Standard.
- Fundamental of electricity.
- Fundamental terms, definitions, units & effects of electric current.
- Identification of Trade-Hand tools-Specifications.
- Electron theory-free electron.
- Kirchhoff’s Laws and applications.
- Ohm’s Law -Simple electrical circuits and problems.
- Resistors -Law of Resistance.
- Solders, flux and soldering technique.
- Series and parallel circuits.
- esistors types of resistors & properties of resistors.
- Importance of softy and general precaution observed in the institute and in the section.
- Recreational, medical facilities and other extracurricular activities of the institute.
- Importance of the trade in the development of the industrial economy of the county.
- Safety accident prevention linear measurements its units dividers, calipers, hermaphrodite, calipers, hermaphrodite, center punch, dot punch dot punch, their description and uses of different types of hammers, description, use, and care of ‘v’ Blocks, marking off the table.
- Physical properties of engineering metal.
- Mechanical properties of Metals.
- Marking and measuring tools.
- Tin man’s hammers and mallets type- sheet metal tools, stakes- bench types, parts their uses.
- Basic hand tools,types,classification use & metal cutting fundamentals.
- Precision Measuring Instruments, gauge blocks, sine bar, dial indicators.
- Types of tubes used for instrumentation. Tube cutter, Flaring tools, swedging tools, equipment’s & fixture required for pipe bending, straightening, thread cutting, a method of installation.
- Measurement & measuring instruments, Marking tools, Fasteners & Fastening devices.
- Element & types of screw threads used in instruments, Calculation of drill size for tapping.
- Electrical components conductor, semiconductor & insulators. Standard wire gauge (SWG). Introduction of electricity-static electricity. Current, voltage, P.D, E.M.F, resistance. Electrical circuit-D.C & A.C circuit differences. Importance of grounding.
|UPPCL technician previous papers Reasoning||Download|
|UPPCL technician previous papers Hindi||Download|
|UPPCL technician previous papers Model English||Download|
|UPPCL technician previous papers Model General Studies||Download|
|UPPCL technician previous papers Computer Knowledge||Download|
Official website of UPPCL recruitment Click https://www.upenergy.in/uppcl/en/page/vacancy-results
SSC Study : SSCSTUDY.COM
Best Coaching Center for SSC, RRB, Railway, Bank, Police : Super Success Institute Muzaffarnagar
Super Success Institute Muzaffarnagar, best for SSC Study
Affiliated by NIELIT for conducting CCC and DLC Computer Courses. We offer following coaching Classes
- Coaching Classes for SSC Study and other Govt Jobs
- Tuition Classes for CBSE and UP Board
- CCC, Basic and ‘O’ Level computer Course